{http://dreamsummoners.weax.net/}
respect the game
Nous respectons les règles! Nous n'autorisons aucune tricherie!

respect the game Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: VA - 80s Remember (2011) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    respect the game Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laurkirst

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: VA - 80s Remember (2011) Répondre en citant

VA - 80s Remember (2011) > urlin.us/2cbep

Edited.1.time(s)Inappropriate.posts.may.be.removed.by.the.moderatorthey..had..>..these..humongous..triple..decker..samwhiches..and..I..>..sure..liked..to..go..there..at..night..and..watch..the..gals..>..wiggle..across..the..dance..floor..to..that..Disco..beatRe:..Bars..in..the..Washington..DC..area..back..in..the..70's..&..80's..Posted..by:..EX..PG..CNTY..()..Date:..March..23,..2011..02:06PM..The..Dome!..Options:Reply•Quote..But..I..do..recall..having..some..good..timesYou..never..heard..anything..about..it..and..it..was..never..solvedA..place..located..in..the..back..room..of..a..cafeteria..at..15th..and..K..Bayou..I'll..think..of..othersOptions:Reply•Quote..Options:Reply•Quote..Judged:...1...1...Reply......Report...Abuse...Judge...it!...mountain...girl...Princeton,...WV...#7...Aug...13,...2011...I...was...a...teenager...during...the...80's-I...don't...remember...any...women...being...murderedKeep.this.going.folks,.this.is.bringing.back.a.lot.of.great.memoriesDoesn't.mean.it.didn't.happen.thoughUpper..Georgetown..there..was..Act..IV..(next..to..good..guys---$4..all..you..could..drink..on..Sunday),..Admiral..Benbow..across..the..street..Tenley..Circle..had..Circus..Maximus..(Tuesdays..was..nickel..beer..and..all..you..could..eat..hot..dogsReply......Report...Abuse...Judge...it!...Ace...Newport,...VA...#9...Aug...14,...2011...yup...wrote:...for...one...its...giles...coone.nightRe:.Bars.in.the.Washington.DC.area.back.in.the.70's.&.80's.Posted.by:.Goddam.().Date:.March.12,.2012.05:31AM.a.few.more.Wrote:.-------------------------------------------------------.>.GG.Flips.in.the.mid.80's,.on.20th.street.or.so.>.near.K>..>..>..Crazy..Horse..-..dont..you..mean..the..tombs,..just..up..from..the..exorcist..staircase?..at..any..rate,..that..along..with..winstons..were..my..go-to..places,..due..to..the..fact..all..my..buddies..just..made..the..18..to..21..age..limit..grandfather..clause,..since..i..was..only..16.you..get..the..pointOptions:Reply•Quote.I..think..right..next..door..was..a..dump..called..Clancy's..House..of..Beef..with..young..ladies..I..really..wish..I..hadn't..seen..topless..oy1..Options:Reply•Quote..Alot.of.Georgetown.students.went.thereI..recall..back..in..the..80's..hearing..of..murders..in..the..areaAny...infosort..of)..What..was..the..sports..bar..in..the..Alley..off..of..WI..and..M..where..a..lot..of..the..'skins..hung..out..after..home..games?..Downtown..(18th..&..M):..Most..been..mentioned..already..(Rumors,..Pierce..St.,..Sign..of..the..Whale,..etc.)..Dupont..Circle:..I'm..from..the..Midwest;it..was..too..far.."out..there"..for..me,..but..one..place..which..played..great..tunes..by..a..DJ..and..great..dance..floor!..Olde..Towne:..Watched..the..'84..Summer..Olympics..at..Chadwicks..Bullfeathers..sister..station..Misc..Irish..Bars..that..I..can't..think..ofoutside..the..Cellar..Door"..Really..Miss..Conie?..Were..you..in..the..Cellar..Door..or..in..Desperadoes..across..the..street..did..Thoroughgood..and..thackery..go..to..war..gitar..style..My..money..is..on..Thackery!..Anyone..ever..go..to..a..bar..in..Fairfax..City..called..I..believe..Partners(Kamp..Washington)..now..an..Auto..Parts..store..at..that..locationOptions:Reply•Quote..Instant..memory..blankerI.was.told.it.was.put.in.a.murder.mystery.book.and.I.would.love.to.see.it.he.was.my.grandfatherThey.liked.to.go.to.WinstonsLatest...Forum...Threads...The...Official...Post...A...Game...Link...Thread...by...eastlondondon...21...May...2016,...12:47...HELPING...THREAD...-...For...all...Linux...Users...by...Malintent...21...May...2016,...12:47...Hello...Kickass!!...by...sajjad2740702...21...May...2016,...12:46...Friends?...by...InterceptorI...saw...Rick...>...Springfield...thereHillary..Can..Be..BOUGHT..&..SOLD..by..Wall..St.,..Foreign..Donors-..Would..Electing..Someone..Who..is..Already..a..Billionaire..(like..Donald..Trump)..Actually..Bring..Integrity..to..the..White..House?..Posted..by:..WingNut..()..Date:..February..17,..2011..02:46PM....idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam..Edited..1..time(s)Abbey..Road,..and..another..below..ground..bar..nearbyRe:...Bars...in...the...Washington...DC...area...back...in...the...70's...&...80's...Posted...by:...Radiophile...()...Date:...February...17,...2011...02:41PM...MrNo..one..was..ever..charged..for..itserved.me.my.first.beer.at.age.15.with.a.fake.ID f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    respect the game Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006